100 Walks in Wiltshire
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||08/01/2016|
|INSIDE:||87 route maps and 1 colour photograph|
With half the county designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Wiltshire is a walker's paradise with many unexpected delights. This new collection of 100 walks of up to 12 miles will help you explore the best of this beautiful, mystical and timeless landscape.
The Crowood Walking Guides include:
- Easy-to-follow directions
- Clear and detailed route maps
- Full-colour mapping which is sourced from the Ordnance Survey
- Where to park and places to eat and drink
- Interesting sights to see along the way
Site Price: £8.79E-Book Edition: £9.99 (incl. VAT)
" if you enjoy exploring the Wiltshire countryside, this is just the book for you. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: LifeIn