100 Walks in Cheshire
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||13/06/2016|
|INSIDE:||100 colour route maps and 1 regional map|
Cheshire is a walker's paradise with its industrial heritage and outstanding natural beauty. The collection of 100 walks of up to 12 miles will help you explore the best of this diverse county.
The Crowood Walking Guides give detailed and accurate route descriptions of the 100 walks. Full-colour mapping is included which is sourced from the Ordnance Survey. Details of where to park and where to eat and drink are included and also places of interest to see along the way.
- Easy-to-follow directions
- Clear and detailed route maps
- Full-colour mapping sourced from the Ordnance Survey
- Where to park and places to eat and drink
- Interesting sights to see along the way
Site Price: £8.79E-Book Edition: £9.99 (incl. VAT)