Architectural Lighting Design
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||11/10/2018|
|INSIDE:||102 colour photographs 181 line artworks|
Where do you start if you want to light an interior space? What is the best colour temperature for your design scheme? What do you need to consider when choosing LED lamps and luminaires?
Architectural Lighting Design answers these questions and more in a comprehensive introduction to the design, application and techniques of lighting interior spaces. Using real examples of successful lighting schemes, experienced designer Admir Jukanovic explains the fundamentals of lamps and luminaires, and how to meet the requirements of a design brief.
- Treatments and techniques for lighting designs
- Tips for understanding the deliverables and fulfilling brief
- The five project phases, from concept to commission
- Lighting design schemes, with concept documents, specification sheets and load schedules
- Common pitfalls to avoid when using artificial lighting in architecture
Site Price: £13.59E-Book Edition: £12.99 (incl. VAT)