Beyond Extreme Close-Up Photography
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||25/09/2018|
|INSIDE:||171 colour photographs|
Extreme macrophotography opens up a new world for photographers, particularly biologists. By photographing subjects way beyond just life size magnifications, this book takes you a step closer to the very cells that make up organisms. Written with clarity and detail, Julian Cremona's book is the perfect guide and sister title to Extreme Close-Up Photography and Focus Stacking. His enthusiasm for and knowledge of his subject makes this book an essential companion for everyone interested in photography and discovering the minutiae of the natural world.
- Advises on equipment and on low-cost and DIY photography solutions
- Explains how to use a microscope and its potential for photographers
- Instructs how to light, support and prepare a subject for best results
- Covers focus stacking: how to produce composite images with incredible depth of field
- Encourages experimentation and suggests ways to develop extreme close-up ideas
Site Price: £13.59E-Book Edition: £12.99 (incl. VAT)
" This book is a delight and compiles the author's wealth of experience in a beautifully presented and written work. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Micscape magazine
" Anyone who has read and enjoyed Julian's previous book on extreme macro and focus stacking will appreciate the down to earth guidance and practical experience of the author. Anyone unfamiliar with Julian's writing, but in possession of a camera and an interest in the microscopic world, will not find better and more inspiring guidance. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Quekett Journal of Microscopy, Volume 43 (3) Summer 2018
" Another excellent book. lots of information and background data, highly recommended "
Review Type: Customer
Posted By: Roger Gilroy