Making Collagraph Prints
|INSIDE:||133 colour photographs|
Collagraph printmaking is an accessible and environmentally friendly way of making striking prints with a unique texture. At its simplest it is a method of printing from collaged plates; at its most sophisticated, it is an innovative and exciting experimental medium. This book is a guide to the technique, with step-by-step instructions for creating and printing simple plates for the beginner, as well as tips, ideas and directions for those with more experience.
- Advice on how to get started at the kitchen table with a guide to additional materials and equipment
- Step-by-step instructions for building collagraph plates
- Techniques for printing in monochrome using relief and intaglio methods
- Ideas for and finished examples of printing in colour and creating more complex plates
- Guide to proofing and editioning prints
Site Price: £7.99E-Book Edition: £7.99 (incl. VAT)
" There is nothing we love more than a session of cutting and sticking, and if your're thinking about venturing into the world of collagraph printmaking, this book is an ideal guide for you. Making Collagraph Prints provides such a thorough introduction to the materials, equipment and techniques of collagraph, that you could start making today. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Pressing Matters magazine