Squash: Crowood Sports Guides - Skills. Techniques. Tactics
|INSIDE:||137 colour photographs 13 diagrams|
Crowood Sports Guides provide sound, practical advice that will make you a better sportsperson, whether you are learning the basic skills, discovering more advanced techniques or reviewing the fundamentals of your sport.
- Information boxes containing 'Top Tips' aimed at all levels of ability.
- The history and rules of the sport, how to get started and the equipment you need.
- Techniques, skills and tactics.
- Practical advice about how to practice, plan, refine your strokes and develop your game.
- Training, fitness, injury prevention and mental toughness.
- Colour action images, sequence photographs of the strokes and helpful diagrams.
- A useful glossary and list of addresses.
Site Price: £7.99E-Book Edition: £7.99 (incl. VAT)
" It's one of the disgraceful anomalies of the modern Olympic movement that squash doesn't warrant a place in the line-up while tennis, badminton and table-tennis do.
That doesn't prevent its popularity growing however and this informative guide contains a veritable wealth of information for teachers, coaches and players alike.
From the history and rules of the sport and top tips aimed at all levels of ability, to practical advice about how to practise, plan and develop your strokes, there is everything here to develop your game. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: School Sport