The Model's Handbook
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||29/11/2011|
|INSIDE:||120 colour photographs|
Modelling is an exciting, lucrative and glamorous career, but what does it really involve and how can you succeed? The Model's Handbook answers these questions by helping you to present clients with the 'complete package': a polished look, an ability to work the camera and an attitude that wins you work whilst handling the pressures of the job.
- Synchronize your look, book and attitude to maximise your chances of success
- Gain inside knowledge of the way the industry works allowing you to take control of your career
- Improve your skin, hair and physique with practical health, nutrition and exercise tips
- Learn the art of being photogenic so the camera can always see your inner and outer beauty
- Understand how to break the stereotype with an attitude that helps you get work, form bonds and gain a good reputation
The Model's Handbook brings together the advice of a host of industry insiders and gives you all the tools you need to break into the world of professional modelling, fulfil your earning potential and find long-lasting success and satisfaction.
Site Price: £13.59