Bentley Since 1965
|INSIDE:||270 colour photographs|
Bentley Since 1965 tells the story of the revival of the Bentley marque and the technical developments that shaped the company's latter-day history. To illustrate the fall and rise of Bentley, this book goes right back to the origins of the 1960s T series cars through to the current Continental. The modern Bentley has become a huge success story without losing any of its exclusivity.
- Covers all significant Bentley models from 1965 onwards
- Details significant engine and chassis developments
- Includes technical details and specification sheets
- Original material on special editions and one-off Bentley models
- Looks at the re-entry of the modern Bentley into racing, and its success in the Le Mans 24-hour race event