Netball Practices and Training - A Practical Guide for Players and Coaches
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||03/08/2012|
|INSIDE:||20 colour photographs and 80 diagrams|
Netball Practices and Training offers a comprehensive guide to planning netball training sessions with an emphasis on decision-making. Ensuring a player is equipped with the technical and tactical skills should not be the only focus of a coach, and by integrating practices that incorporate decision-making, a coach is successfully preparing a player for the demands of competition. The book outlines a range of practices for integrating game principles, skills and tactics for all units of the court.
The book includes:
- 180 practices with progressions for decision training
- sections addressing warm-up activities, movement skills, attack, defence and shooting
- a section showing how a coach can integrate sport psychology into their practices
- information boxes containing key points; detailed analyses of the movement and individual skills in netball
- reviews of the tactical aspects and game principles in attack and defence
- supporting information on differentiating a practice for players of different levels of ability
Site Price: £11.99E-Book Edition: £11.99 (incl. VAT)
" If you want a comprehensive guide to planning training sessions, then experienced England netball coach Anita Navin provides a comprehensive overview. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: School Sport