Fundamentals of Judo
|INSIDE:||250 colour photographs|
The Fundamentals of Judo identifies the essential techniques that define Judo as a fighting art and looks at how students should practise and develop these key skills. The core techniques are analysed in depth and through step-by-step photography for the benefit of both beginner and experienced Judo players. The analysis of each technique reflects Ray Stevens' detailed technical knowledge and experience as a Judo player.
Topics covered include:
- How Judo originated and evolved
- The effect Judo has had on the world of martial arts
- How a Judo club is structured and how students of all abilities can practise and train together
- How to get started and to get the most from your training
- An in-depth analysis of some of the core techniques that define Judo, demonstrated through step-by-step photography
Site Price: £11.99
Effective Taekwon-Do Sparring
Other books by this author...
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - A Training Manual
Other products from this category...
Intermediate Shotokan Karate - Unravelling the Brown Belt and the First Black Belt Kata