Cycle Road Racing
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||22/03/2013|
|INSIDE:||120 colour photographs|
Cycle Road Racing provides a practical and instructional guide for those entering into cycle road racing, and those improving their performance. It covers the latest developments in racing and cycle technology, and guides the reader through all stages of racing, from setting up the bike correctly to race day itself.
The book includes material on:
- Clothing, equipment and setting up your bike
- Training, including the use of turbo training in winter and sample training plans
- Techniques such as cornering, climbing and descending
- Avoiding injury and recovery after injury
- In-depth coverage of time trials and veterans racing
- Computerisation of racing, such as use of sat navs and computerised training aids
Site Price: £10.39E-Book Edition: £9.99 (incl. VAT)
" This book contains more useful knowledge in its pages then many longer tomes. Colour photographs are liberally distributed throughout. It is ideally suited to the needs of British club riders with chapters on equipment and clothing, training, technique and tactics, nutrition, health, planning and, as a finale, a chapter on the use of computers in cycle racing. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Association of British Cycling Coaches Newsletter