Principles and Practice of Weight and Strength Training
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||28/06/2013|
|INSIDE:||230 colour photographs|
The practical application of exercise theory by strength and conditioning coaches the world over has helped develop exercise research knowledge into effective training methods. Principles and Practice of Weight and Strength Training will cover how to properly prepare yourself for your chosen sport or activity by increasing strength.
It examines the following:
- Common postural problems and improve posture
- Techniques for self-myofascial release
- A wide range of mobility and stability exercises, shown through step-by-step colour photography
- More advanced weight and core exercises for the improving athlete
- Implementing effective training programmes
Principles and Practice of Weight and Strength Training will help people make sure they train effectively, reduce injuries, improve their performance and enjoyment, and not waste time and effort on poor practice.
I owe Greg Weller my career. He is by far the best strength and conditioning coach I have ever had the pleasure of working with, in or outside of professional rugby. Dan Smith, Professional Rugby Player, Doncaster Knights, Bath Rugby, England U21s
Site Price: £10.39E-Book Edition: £9.99 (incl. VAT)