Golf: Crowood Sports Guides - Skills, Training, Techniques
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||09/08/2013|
|INSIDE:||300 sequence colour photographs|
Crowood Sports Guides provide sound, practical advice that will make you into a better sportsperson, whether you are learning the basic skills, discovering more advanced techniques or reviewing the fundamentals of your sport. Golf is the latest addition to this popular sports guide series.
Topics covered include
- Choosing the right clubs and clothing
- Improving your swing to hit longer and straighter shots consistently
- Improving your putting, short game and bunker play
- Discovering if you are flexible enough to have the golf swing you want
- Learning how to make the most of your equipment
- Making the best use of your practice time with fun challenges
- Saving strokes through better course management and learning key mental skills
Site Price: £7.99E-Book Edition: £7.99 (incl. VAT)
" Recently obtained Crowood Sports guides on Bowling and Snooker, both were excellent particularly for novices. Tempted to buy Crowood Golf Guide, does it include suggested cures for the Yips? "
Review Type: Customer
Posted By: Tom Trenouth
" Crowood's sports guides have proved an invaluable companion to a host of different games over the years and golf is a welcome addition to the family. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: School Sport