Moto Guzzi - The Complete Story
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||21/10/2013|
|INSIDE:||250 colour photographs|
With the launch of the new California 1400 in 2013, and actor Ewan McGregor appointed brand ambassador, Moto Guzzi's owners Piaggio are proving their belief in the future and importance of Moto Guzzi. Moto Guzzi - The Complete Story charts the development of the stylish Guzzi bikes and the highs (and lows) of one of the oldest motorcycles marques still in existence.
Topics covered included:
- The origins of the Moto Guzzi factory at Madello del Lario - the oldest motorcycle factory in the world
- The success at the Isle of man TT and races worldwide
- The development of the V-twin engine
- The De Tomaso years and the introduction of the iconic Le Mans model
- The New California 1400
- Piaggio and the future of Moto Guzzi
Site Price: £20.00E-Book Edition: £20.00 (incl. VAT)
" Moto Guzzi - The Complete Story is the story of that wonderful corner of Italy, some very special motorcycles and the astonishing people who made it happen. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Classic Motorcycle