Close-up and Macro Photography - Art and Techniques
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||03/09/2013|
|INSIDE:||229 colour photographs|
High magnification photography is immensely exciting and rewarding. Through the close-up lens, everyday objects produce striking images, and small creatures show amazing detail that usually goes unnoticed.
This book is both a practical guide to each step of the close-up process, as well as a source of inspirational ideas and subjects for producing high-impact images.
- Cameras, lenses and equipment
- Step-by-step techniques for high quality results
- Ideas for close-up subjects, including flowers, insects and still life
- Composing close-up pictures for maximum impact
- Using software for creative effect
- Suggestions for presenting macro photographs
Site Price: £13.59E-Book Edition: £12.99 (incl. VAT)
" All in all this is both a good read and a comprehensive source of good advice not only for someone setting out to produce close-up and macro images, but also for those of us with lots of experience, who might well be stimulated to try something new. I shall certainly be recommending this excellent book to students on my photography workshops. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: RPS Journal