Coaching Youth Rugby - An Essential Guide for Coaches, Parents and Teachers
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||17/02/2014|
|INSIDE:||60 colour photographs and 100 diagrams|
Written by an experienced rugby coach, Coaching Youth Rugby is an essential guide for all coaches, parents and teachers. This one-stop practical resource will give a new coach everything they need to deliver fun, dynamic, player-centred practice sessions and guidance on how to run a team. Coaches at all levels of the game will find material and ideas aimed at helping them to formulate simple strategies to suit their level of player ability.
- Lots of practical small-team games and drills, enabling coaches to run active and fun sessions for young players
- Helps teach fundamental rugby skills, from passing and handling to tackling, kicking, scrum and lineout
- Presents coaching theories in an uncomplicated and easy-to-understand manner
- Field-tested, age-specific information to help you learn how to communicate with players, parents, other coaches and officials
- Helps you manage your team on match days and provides measures for ensuring player safety
- Full details on the new RFU Continuum
Site Price: £10.39E-Book Edition: £9.99 (incl. VAT)
" A practical resource for all coaches, but especially those with limited coaching experience or knowledge of the game of rugby. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: The Citizen