Rowing and Sculling: Crowood Sports Guides - Skills, Training, Techniques
|INSIDE:||119 colour photographs 33 diagrams 19 tables|
Crowood Sports Guides are the perfect tool for anyone wanting to improve their performance, from beginners learning the basic skills to more experienced participants working on advanced techniques. These practical, no-nonsense guides will help give you that all-important advantage.
- A brief history of rowing
- Choosing and setting up equipment
- Safety and risk assessment
- Capsize drill, steering and coxing
- Skill development and techniques
- Pyschology and rower well being
- Understanding refuelling and hydration
- Planning an effective training programme
Site Price: £10.39E-Book Edition: £10.99 (incl. VAT)
" From beginners learning the basic skills to more experienced participants working on advanced techniques, this is a rowing and sculling guide for all levels.
No stone is left unturned. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: School Sport