Coaching Youth Cricket - An Essential Guide for Coaches, Parents and Teachers
|PUBLISHED (THIS EDITION):||30/01/2015|
|INSIDE:||97 colour images 42 diagrams|
Written by an experienced youth cricket coach, Coaching Youth Cricket is an essential guide for all coaches, parents and teachers. This one-stop practical resource will give a new coach everything they need to deliver fun, dynamic, player-centred practice sessions and guidance on how to run a team. Coaches at all levels of the game will find material and ideas aimed at helping them to formulate simple strategies to suit their level of player ability.
- Lots of practical games and drills, enabling coaches to run active and fun sessions for young players
- Helps teach fundamental cricket skills, from batting, wicket-keeping and fielding to spin, seam and swing bowling
- Presents coaching theories in an uncomplicated and easy-to-understand manner
- Field-tested, age-specific information to help you learn how to communicate with players, parents, other coaches and officials
- Helps you manage your team on match days and provides measures for ensuring player safety
Site Price: £10.39E-Book Edition: £9.99 (incl. VAT)
" A practical resource for teachers, coaches and parents, it contains everything you need to deliver fun, dynamic player-centred practice sessions and guidance on running a team.
An essential guide. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: School Sport