Ornamental Grasses - An Essential Guide
By Cliff Plowes
|INSIDE:||125 colour photographs|
Ornamental grasses have been used in gardens for hundreds of years yet still they have not fulfilled their potential. Many gardeners know little about their care, use and attractions. This lavish book contains the essential information needed to grow grasses successfully.
- Detailed information on the family of plants that make up ornamental grasses
- Advice on their growth habits: do they form clumps or run? Can they self-seed?
- Ideas for using grasses to best effect: borders, containers, naturalistic planting and one-species block planting
- A selection of the best grasses available with details of their heights, spread and hardiness, and a description of their foliage and features
- Essential information on their care and maintenance, and advice on tackling the few pest and disease problems they have
This page was printed from http://www.crowood.com/details.asp?isbn=