A-Z of Italian Motorcycle Manufacturers
|SIZE:||280 x 215 mm|
|INSIDE:||215 colour and 10 black & white photos|
Italian motorcycles have a place in history - and many enthusiast's hearts - out of all proportion to the numbers that been built. If the number of motorcycles built by Italian manufacturers is small, the sheer number of Italian motorcycle factories will surprise readers. A-Z of Italian Motorcycle Manufacturers is the most complete directory of Italian motorcycles available today. In addition to covering the most famous Italian factories, this is a definitive guide to the marques that have had little or no coverage. Some might be familiar, while others are remembered for their racing achievements, and many will never had been heard of by most readers.
- Entries for every marque where it was possible to establish when and where the factories were active
- Details of the most important motorcycles each manufacturer built, and the marques' greatest achievements
- The history of the once great factories
- Includes marques that built motorcycles exclusively for racing
- An appendix lists the other, less well-known manufacturers
Site Price: £28.00E-Book Edition: £28.00 (incl. VAT)
" A welcome addition to anyone interested in the history of Italian motorcycle manufacturers. There's plenty of interest, even if you just dip in and out of this fascinating book. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Desmo, the UK Ducati owners' club magazine