Jaguar F-Type - The Complete Story
|INSIDE:||254 colour and 30 b&w photos|
This book tells the fascinating, and sometimes frustrating, story of the journey from the iconic Jaguar E-type to its successor, the F-type.
With nearly 300 colour photographs it:
- Documents the evolution of the F-type from the Pininfarina XJ Spider through Jaguar's own XJ41/42, XX and XK180
- Reviews the whole range of F-type convertible and coupe models
- Discusses the wild Project 7 and the latest turbo-charged four-cylinder cars
- Includes the special vehicles produced for Team Sky and Bloodhound SSC
- Contains a useful chapter on buying an F-type
- Considers the F-type's future in a changing automotive world
Site Price: £20.00E-Book Edition: £20.00 (incl. VAT)
" This is a deeply immersive account, comprehensively answering the question why the F typeâ€™s gestation was long. This is a timely book on an exciting and splendidly traditional sportscar which, as an electric future beckons, will surely be the last of its kind. "
Review Type: Press
Reviewed By: Guild of Motoring Writers Newsletter